Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hannah's Single of the Week

The simple answer - there isn't.

The slightly more complex answer:

McFLY - 'THAT GIRL'
The only GOOD bit is the guitar solo.

BRIAN McFADDEN - 'REAL TO ME'
Yawn. We are so glad Robbie ditched Guy Chambers. We think Brian (with an i) and his new look isn't too bad though.

FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE - 'HEY JULIE'
Haven't heard this, and don't particularly want to.

HOUSTON - 'I LIKE THAT'
Ditto.

JET - 'COLD HARD BITCH'
I do LIKE this song and OWN the album but...it just doesn't have that pizazz of their previous efforts. It's probably the best thing around this week though.

THE MUSIC - 'FREEDOM FIGHTERS'
My Uncle likes these, and I also have to admit this song is verging on 3/5 but what irritates me is that the singer reminds me of someone, and I just can't put my finger on who it is...

PETER ANDRE - 'THE RIGHT WAY'
This isn't funny anymore. I don't think Chris Moyles thinks it is, either.

So, there we are. What an awful week...next week does look slightly more promising, mind you. My tip for the top is McFly or possibly Bryan Brian McFadden. Mind you, that doesn't mean I actually LIKE them...

<3