Monday, December 20, 2004

Quiz Time!

Hello and welcome, one and all, to the WL Christmas Quiz. Okay, we could cross out the 'Christmas', since it isn't particularly festive, but did Xfm care? Not really. So, onto our quiz. The challenge? Match up these sets of first and last lines from 10 albums from my own, personal collection. Oh, and name the album, if you can. We're not counting random 'oohs' or any/hidden bonus tracks - best of luck! Oh, and we've left out a lyric/track. Can you name it? :P

1) Are you such a dreamer to put the world to rights?
2) Even if you had to run...
3) Let's pretend, happy end...
4) It's the same, the same, the same...
5) Bones sinking like stones, all that we fall for...

6) 20ft high on Blackpool promenade...
7) Everything's not lost...
8) I'll never see them again if I squeal to the cops...
9) Eighteen times a week, love - hahaha!
10) Every day I wake up and it's Sunday...

11) Street's like a jungle, so call the police...
12) I'll tell you something - I am a wolf but I like to wear sheep's clothing...
13) Please don't go crazy if I tell you the truth...
14) We're living it, living so bad...
15) I have found so many people like to smile a lot...

16) Come waste your millions here...
17) ???MYSTERY LINE - WHAT IS IT???
18) Maybe at the time it felt like dreaming...
19) I hope it's not the last time...
20) Oh, I'm getting stronger in every way...

Please post your answers in the comments, or email them in - whichever you prefer!
Oh, and bonus points if they're in chronological order!

The prize? We're still deciding...but it'll probably be one of our forthcoming 'WL Albums of 2004'.