Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Random 'Newsbites'

Alternative To Love:
Firstly, if you haven't checked it out already, the latest release from Brendan Benson is titled 'The Alternative To Love'. NME have an album stream available if you spare a little time to register, and there's also a highly recommended full download of one of the tracks on the official BB website. Pre-order the album - we have! It's out on Monday and it's set to be one of the greatest releases this year. For once the hype is very very well deserved.

What Am I Listening To?
I've updated (and corrected the link - sorry about that!) my MP3 player page for anybody who's interested to know what music I actually like. It still needs switching round and organising a little, and I'm also accepting any recommendations, so if you have something to send me, feel free!

Other Musical Goodies:
Coldplay have released more tickets to combat the touts - good for them! You can order them here if any are still left!

Delays recently uploaded a radio session version of Wanderlust to their website for fans to download, along with another track. Worth a look.