Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hannah's Single of the Week (11/04/05)

Single of the Week:

There really could only be one...


Razorlight - 'Somewhere Else'
Borrell and the boys are back with possibly their catchiest hook yet, a stunning track that manages to worm its way into your head before refusing to budge. I love it, I really do, and I've actually bothered to go out and buy it too. 5/5

All Releases:
10,000 Things - Dogsbody, 3am Ft Tracey Cole - Somebody Told Me, Anastacia - Heavy On My Heart, Brand New Heavies Ft Nicole Russo - Surrender, Ciara Ft Missy Elliott - 1, 2 Step, Daft Punk - Robot Rock, Dead Fly Buchowski - Russian Doll, Degrassi - Tell Charles I’m On My Way, Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You, Etienne De Crecy - Someone Like You, Everstrong - Take Me Home, Fans of Kate - I Don’t Know What To Do With My Hands, The Features - Blow It Out, Field Music - Shorter Shorter, Freeloaders - So Much Love To Give, The Grates - The Ouch, The Touch, HAL - Play The Hits, Interpol - C’Mere, Juliet - Avalon, Kings Of Leon - King Of The Rodeo, Maroon 5 - Must Get Out, Melanie Blatt - See Me, Mint Royale - Wait For You, Noblesse Oblige - Bitch/Daddy (Don’t Touch Me There), Noisettes - Three Moods Of, Pure Reason Revolution - The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning, Quartzlock - Love Eviction, Razorlight - Somewhere Else, Secret Machines - Road Leads Where It’s Lead, Stereo Star Ft Mia J - Utopia (Where I Want To Be), Vitalic - My Friend Dario, Your Code Name Is: Milo - 17, Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies - Ores