Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hannah's Single of the Week (20/06/05)

Apologies for the lack of blogging this week, but I've had the last of my exams (the two that needed the most revision!) and I've been a little busy. There's also been little that's really grabbed me, this week. Everything out that I've heard just ranks as 'not half bad' but nothing more, really. Maybe they're growers and I just haven't had the chance to listen enough. However, what I will say is visit http://www.actionburma.com and there, folks, is my single of the week, from Damien Rice.

Next week I should be back with a full update, along with a few gig reports in the weeks to come. For now, I recommend watching Glastonbury on the BBC. Great stuff.

More Releases:
2 Pac Ft Elton John - Ghetto Gospel, 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit, Airbiscuit – Lately, Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes, Be Your Own Pet - First Department, Belle Lawrence - Never Trust A Stranger/I Think We’re Alone Now, Bizarre – Rockstar, Bobby Valentino - Slow Down, The Checks - What You Heard, Colder - Wrong Baby, D4 - What I Want [Ltd Ed], Damien Dempsey - Sing All Our Cares Away, Damien Rice - Unplayed Piano, Days Of Worth - State Of Me, Erasure - Here I Go Impossible Again/All This Time Still Falling Out Of Love, Frog Must Die - Kill The Frog, Gavin DeGraw - I Don’t Want To Be, Hard-Fi - Hard To Beat, Ian Britt - Life Ain’t Made, Jackson Analogue – Stop, Juan MacLean - Tito’s Way, Ladytron – Sugar, The Little Flames - Put Up Your Dukes, John, The Long Blondes - Appropriation (By Another Name), Lyca Sleep - Closer In, Martha Wainwright - When The Day Is Short, The Mascara Story - This Is Not A Bruise, MIA - Bucky Done Gun, Michael Woods Ft Judge Jules - So Special, Millionaire - We Don’t Live There Anymore/For A Maid [Ltd Ed 7” only], Missy Elliott Ft Ciara & Fatman Scoop - Lose Control, M.V.P. - Rock Your Body, Ocean Colour Scene - This Day Should Last Forever, Shayan - Soul/Born To Love, The Shout Out Louds - Very Loud, Si Connelly - Baby I’m Tired EP [Ltd Ed 7” only], Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life, Stereophonics – Superman, Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me), Stoney - Soap In A Bathtub, The Subways - Rock N Roll Queen, Superthriller - Ahjustwannadance [7” only], Tom Vek - CC (You Set Me On Fire)