Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Freelance Videowatch...with Elz

Freelance Videowatch:
Pussycat Dolls - Stick Wit U (official site - the video is there, but I don't recommend you watch it)

I tried to sit through this video in its entirety and write a proper review, I honestly did. HWho cares about grammar? We're 'hot'!owever, it hurt my brain far too much, so you'll have to cope with a review of the first minute or so that I actually managed to watch.

...they're just a bunch of strippers with a record contract! Come on! (No offence to any strippers who may be reading this; I find the Pussycat Dolls to be far less reputable than you.) I understand the song is meant to be a rousing tale of friendship and loyalty, but I can't get over the lack of grammar and clothing. The members of the "band" are all friends and love each other very much, so they wander around in hot-pants and miniscule skirts, signing things for impressionable children. Please, think of the children.

Maybe someone should think of the poor dog that they keep on their bus, which I thiThe dog is screaming in terror.nk is a chihuahua dressed in an ugly sweater. I think it's safe to blame Paris Hilton for the tiny dog trend, and I hope for the sake of dogs everywhere that this video doesn't resurrect it.

Don't watch this if you value your mental health.
0/5