Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hannah's Single of the Week (26/12/05)

Single of the Week:
Hard-Fi - Cash Machine
As is traditional with music singles, there's not a lot out this week. So, of what there is out, this is my favourite. It's probably my favourite Hard-Fi single, but I'm hardly their biggest fan, considering their songs seems to have an ability to meld into one, and I'm never completely sure, when listening to instrumental bits, which one I am actually listening to. It's also a re-release. That said, this one does have a nifty little video (one of those 'ooh, that's clever!' ones) and is worth a watch for the visual concept alone.
3.5/5

All Releases:
Brian Kennedy Ft Peter Corry - George Best: A Tribute, Hard-Fi - Cash Machine, Kylie Minogue - Somewhere Over The Rainbow [Download Only], Nathan - Round And Round, Simply Red - Something Got Me Started/A Song For You